The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Sorry,hes nt selling both watches..and itwas like wonderland

He Arno,

sorry but Willi is not selling one of them.... i asked allready , as you would know....., no he s keeping them for the good memories to Jo -Seppi-Siffert !!!!

As the Location was top secret where i met him, in his workshop..... i took no fotos and i was advised for discretion too!! i was only alowed to take 3 pics in his personal office from fotos on the walls..and he yellow toy car next to the monaco..... sorry.....

Porsche 911 , RSR , 917 , 908 and 956 Rothmanns ( one like stefan Bellof drove..) , willi still has them all !! It was like in race wonderland...a dream mate...

greetings jasper

Willi Kauhsen at the le mans movie , driving Porsche No.21 !!

: Jasper you could ask Willi to sell me his Monaco, it will be
: for sure in the next edition of the book ;-))

: Great story, I am sure you had a very interessting afternoon, does
: WK still own the 917 Porsche ?
: Would be interested in who else was personnally sponsered by Heuer
: during the mid 70ies ?

: Cheers

: Arno

: www.heuerchronographs.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE