The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Top 3 Monacos - what are yours?

I would have to say, in 3rd place; 1533B

in 2nd place; 1133G all grey dial

and in 1st place; 73633G all grey dial

I wouldn't need a gun to my head to take any Monaco to be honest as they're all fantastic looking. It was easier for me to rule out the ones I don't like as much; 73633B and please, don't shoot me, the PVD. I was also very surprised the Monaco which got me into this watch collecting game, the iconic 1133B, didn't make it into my top three. How things change. Ask me in 3 months time and it might be a completely different story...

David Howlett

: http://www.heuermonaco.co.uk/#/blog/4535761042

: Nic Greens Top 3 Monacos - page down further to the 1st blog for
: Abel Courts Top 3, both sages of the forum!

: Cheers

: Rich

: I'd love to know all Monaco enthusiasts Top 3's perhaps for
: inclusion on the blog.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE