The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: TAG Heuer/ Heuer 1000 BIG FAN
In Response To: TAG Heuer/ Heuer 1000 ()

I've always been a big fan of the Heuer Diver 1000 and only yesterday with some time to spare, I photographed my collection as a group and for the very first time. Being in a Diver mood I ended the day with the purchase of an early TAG Heuer 1000. Reading David’s post today seemed an appropriate time to share this collection with the forum members. It includes the 844, 844/2, 844/3, 980.006 (black face with 1000), 980.032 (luminous face), 982.006 (grey) and 982.113 (mid size). They are rugged, affordable and great fun and my standard travel watch. Finally, my apologies for not co-ordinating the date and time for the picture which for me is just a step too far. Best regards to all - Paul

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE