The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Bluey already been on the 'bay

The blue watch was on ebay last May and I nearly bought it but the seller then, (different one now), was a bit 'odd' in his email replies and I didn't go through with it. The photo's on ebay this time are the exact photo's used back in May 2009. I offered $3250 as a buy it now and he said he had someone wanting to buy it but they were messing him around offering $2500 then $2000 then retracting the bids and then he said I could have it for $2900. I was a bit unsure of the dial so I left it. Something didn't seem quite right and as Robert De Nero said in Ronin, "If there is any doubt, there is no doubt".

Wise words Bobby, wise words...

As a basis to strip down for parts, Richard's right that 2 for that price isn't bad.

David Howlett

: Not me! But fair price for a poor man and a non original dial
: 73633b.

: I have one of those non original 73633b blue sub dials in my
: collection as a curiosity and whilst i quite like it in the
: flesh im 90% sure its not a "Heuer"

: R

: I was following the grey dialed Bucherer Monaco on e-bay and

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE