The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Original Strap for Chronomatic = Black Corfam
In Response To: The casual friday Chronomatic ()

I have what appears to be the original strap and buckle, put away safely . . . it's (slightly faded) black Corfam.

If I own them, then I wear them, and I was happy with the way this one looked on the new strap, so it got the call this past Friday . . . large cuff on the shirt; dark khaki pants; no rain clouds in the sky . . . so a perfect day for this one to get some exercise.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: I think you've colour matched the dial very nicely Jeff , well
: done.
: I'm surprised to hear that the Chronomatic gets the job for 'casual
: friday' - seeing as its the grand old father of our beloved
: Cal.11/12/14 &15 range i would have thought it was reserved for
: formal occasions.
: By the way, what kind of strap would have come on this watch
: originally - black/blue ? leather/corfam ?
: Cheers - Darren
: -

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE