The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: eBay - Selling as NOS 1133B - Experts thoughts

When I look at pic number two and my eyes are not trembling me, it does seem that the watch does not have a gasket at all in place ?
At 6 o clock the blue of the dial seems to look through....there seems to be some gasket material still sticking to the glass.
I guess the watch would be worth more than that ? Was'nt it sold for 12 K ?

Cheers

Arno

www.heuerchronographs.com

: While I am not in the market, wondered what the Monaco people think
: of this watch ?

:
: http://cgi.ebay.com/Heuer-Monaco-Steve-McQueen-NOS-1133B-box-papers-UNWORN-/180538642551?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Wristwatches&hash=item2a08f11077

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE