The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Ditto
In Response To: PCA Monaco? ()

My Sentiments exactly DC, its now been too diluted, it may be one of 55 but the changes are subtle and its in the mix of 25000 or so other "limited edtion" modern Monacos on the market.

I owned the white gulf for a short time and it was the nicest out of the set (made me wish they had made a white dial original, (with grey or black subs maybe?), but still it soon went when i realised the quality and feel of the vintage piece...

Rich
www.heuermonaco.co.uk

: My view on this one is set out here:

: http://www.calibre11.com/monaco-stripes/

: On short, I loved the first Monaco with stripes and have liked each
: subsequent version less and less. Imagine how collectible the
: White Monaco with Blue and Red stripes would be if there hadn't
: been others that followed.

: dc

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE