The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
How long has everyone been collecting?

I live in hope!!
Having just read "An interview with Jeff S." coutesy of Collectors weekly bought me to this question.
I was amazed to read that the above mentioned had only started his interest in Heuer in 1998. (Excuse me for using 3rd? person Jeff.) I was hoping some others may share their experience on how long it has taken them to build up their respective collections, knowledge and perhaps even what motivated them initially. At times I feel daunted by not only financial constraints, but also the sharp eyes and selective / collective experience from those within this forum. To be honest, I am yet to even hold a Heuer, (yep) and I live for the day, in the mean time I do my homework so as to speak. The clean lines of the Carrera's and some Autavia's are what really attract me. Day by day, reading, learning, and regretfully at the moment prioritising needs verses wants. Anyways, any info would be greatly appreciated and perhaps even make for a good topic. Regards Mark

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE