The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
10/10/10 RusskiRichard

Where to start.....
Currently employed in one of the worlds largest oil refineries in Saudi Arabia.
Where do I live....hmmm a tough one....originate from God's own county of Yorkshire thats in England for all non Brits....lol, spend most of my time in Saudi, have a home in Kaliningradskaya Oblast' in the Russian Federation on the Baltic.
Have a serious fetish for older style watches, am a relative newcomer to Heuer but am hoping to build a collection.
So far my collection of Vintage watches is Omega Polaris (1988), Omega 200 (with 18K bezel 1988), Omega Geneve Manual Wind (1972), TAG Heuer 2000 (Believe is an early TAG 1986/7)and my rather sad Heuer 2000 Mid size which as it happens matches the TAG?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE