The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
For Me, Too Many Outlets Already
In Response To: Thanks Stewart...! ()

My own view is that there are enough places to check / places to participate, right now. I believe that our Discussion Forum is the center of our community (or as Chuck used to call it, our "Clubhouse"); I also like to review Twitter and post announcements there, and Twitter takes me to some great blogs and websites; then there is the constant challenge (and excitement) of adding content to OnTheDash; there are e-mail accounts to check; I also like to check eBay and the dealer sites; I like my RSS reader, but haven't looked at it in 10 days. So, for me, I don't want another place to check or another outlet for content.

Others may have different views and approaches to the internet, and Facebook may be a great place for them, but I am about at the limit.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Thanks Stewart.......Cal.11 here I come....

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE