The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Yes, magnificent... :)

: Stop what you are doing, right now . . . enjoy David's
: "Interview with TAG Heuer Designer Christoph Behling".

: http://www.calibre11.com/interview-christoph-behling/

: Once again, David shows us the true art of the interview, drawing
: fantastic information from the conversation . . . doing his
: homework, to ask all the right questions!! A magnificent piece,
: from the first word to the last!!

: Jeff
:
:
:
Indeed a great job from David as you say, touching the mane points!

And I shall take this occasion to ask here, how do we (as vintage watch collectors) expect a re-edition to bee... as the word says it "edit again".

I'm from far just a vintage watch collector and nevertheless do like to see the new re-editions as always have the slight hope that one of them will steal my heart.

Regarding the Carrera 1887? Nope! Not my cup of tea and what manly bothers me is the disposition on the registers in vertical... Plus the choice of the Croco straps... the word says it "Carrera" meaning sporty... simple leather or even Kevlar would have been my choice.
Yes... I'm very critical on some new watches from Tag Heuer as I want them to keep a certain vintage flavor.

Gosh! I'm as PASSIONATE when I like a watch or dislike it :/

Cheers

Sandra

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE