The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Love Summer, love Skipper !

That's FANTASTIC !
For some reasons, I noticed the Skipper range was neglected.
I'm a great fan of these, not because of the French colored 15 mn register (or is it the Dutch Ron ?), but

for the 7754 because of what I think is a unique dial colors combination with a perfect finish, long indexes, bright orange chrono hand,

for the 7764 because of the oversized 15 mn red/white/blue register among this very black watch,

For the 15640, because of the glossy black dial with highly contrasting white indexes and hands, the fat register hand and again the 3 colors register

All of them being nestled in the legendary Autavia cases and the ultimately elegant Carrera Case for the 7754

I'll obviously be happy to contribute to this new extensive section of our photos library section.
But despite being a cool match, I think the Skipperera deserves an another strap.
My last visit at ABP (the Parisian custom bands craftsmen), allowed me to define a new project which will be hopefully ready in a couple of weeks.

I can also provide a set with my 15640, although I'm still missing the right 21mm end-links to shoot it also with this bracelet showed in the Heuer period catalogs.

pictured here with 11630 end-links

In any case I'm happy our community gets richer with extensive sections covering ANY Heuer watches to support the collectors with accurate references.
I meet many collectors (not only Heuer minded) in real life on a regular basis,
they all say OTD is unique among the entire watches collectors communities, we all took great benefits from it, it makes sense to pamper it.

All the best Dear Heuer collectors friends.

Laurent

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE