The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: **Heuer Monaco - Design Classic Book**

LOL Mr Pomerol! I told you to stop this morning drinking lark...before it becomes a serious problem.

There is no chance of me not ruining all your copies now...i shall get my crayons out!

...and yes Mrs C is indeed as patient as they come...totally unlike myself ;-)

Seriously though, from such a fine chap as yourself, it's an honour to hear such praise...although i know you will only use them as drinks coasters for all that red wine you consume...lol

Cheers mate

PN

: Hello Mr.Pinot Noir,

: A great achievement in only 2 years my friend!

: The dedication and quality you have put into your passion for the
: Heuer Monaco struck me time after time. This book is the result,
: well done and my congratulations.

: I still remember very well our very first e-mails where I almost
: wanted to block your email address because of the thousands of
: questions you were asking all the time LoL

: I look forward to receive a non-signed copy of the book...LoL

: Oh yes...and also don't forget to congratulate Ms.Crosthwaite...for
: keeping up with you...she must be very patient...

: Thank you,
: Abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE