The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
No problem Amer!

At first glance I thought it was original but I had no idea what watch. When Wynonie said Jarama, it was a facepalm moment for me too - of course, Jarama what else could it be?!

Makes me wonder what it would look like mounted on a 110.571 NC now too, given they left pushers and crown steel on that:

Sure, it looks better on all PVD but if someone had the watch and couldn't source the bracelet, this might work as an interim solution. Or for someone worried about a pristine PVD bracelet.

So there you go Eric - definitively, you have a Jarama bracelet but someone could maybe try it out on a PVD barrel Carrera too :)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE