The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Superbikes perhaps, but this is a GP bike

...and those actually have very good UK coverage. Mostly on the red button, but I just treat that as another BBC channel and access it directly. On there, you'll find qualifying and races for all 3 categories, Moto GP, 2 and 3. So it's there, it just needs a bit of looking for.

I prefer F1, but still watch most of the Moto races too. I admire their bravery but it scares me to watch sometimes, they often look only a hair's breadth away from a big spill. And there have been a number of fatal accidents that have been broadcast live, so it's a risky sport - the potential viewer should bear that in mind. The gyrocam in particular gives some spectacular shots - the lean angles they get are pretty astounding.

I really like some of the road Ducatis but I can't see myself ever getting one - far too close to the scene of the accident should it all go wrong.

I'll echo the others and congratulate you on a great shot John - shame that particular Ducati looks better than it goes!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE