The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
BIG THANKS to Amer for my Panda Camaro

It started a week ago when I got an email from Amer asking if I would be interested in his Panda Camaro. He must have read my mind as I was then looking for one. I knew he had the one I wanted, a 7220SN, unfortunately he was offering me a different piece. After some back and forth emails and lots of persistence on my part, the Camaro I've been looking for is finally MINE!

I've really wanted a nice, clean Panda as these fresh examples are hard to come by. Here are pics provided by Amer as my photography skills leave a lot to be desired

And my own quick and dirty pics

Amer almost always finds a way to surprise me. Most of the time it's in the condition of his watches. This time around I get 2 surprises from him. The first was noticing that this Camaro was a Swiss domestic issue with marking at the back. The best surprise to go with this was a bonus pair of "HLA" endlinks since he knew I had a GF bracelet on my early Autavia.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to take the GF off this Autavia as this recently had a makeover courtesy of Rich C with the newly installed NOS bezel. Thanks again Rich!

But the HLA has been put to use with a temporary rice bead bracelet

I have to admit it looks much better. Thanks again Amer and to the OTD community for making this possible

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE