The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: very nice...
In Response To: very nice... ()

Ha, maybe. To be honest, I didn't do anything apart from order the dial & handset, it was James that did the real work.

The handsets are fairly cheap - around £30-40 if I recall, the dial was pricey, at 320 USD + import duty at 20% (grrr)..

Bottom of the page here: http://www.ofrei.com/page343.html
I heard a rumour that Ofrei don't have many left though. (not sure if this is the case, but I've read that Omega are restricting parts distribution)

Stewart

: Great work Stewart (& James).
: I reckon you've both raised the price of those base models and
: spare dials now!
: Are you taking orders for these? :-)
: AndyO...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE