The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, Paul . . . So Many Projects; So Few Plans

Thanks, Paul.

I had absolutely no plan to update the Autavia Registry, but somehow the time just seemed right . . . with the birthday approaching, some new samples, etc.

I have a list of projects that is a mile long -- yes, we do need the Camaro Reference Table and there are lots of Carreras on the C-Drive, that need to be loaded into the Galleries. There are articles to be written, blogs to be posted, photos to be taken, and the list goes on and on.

One great thing about this collecting / website hobby is that there is always something interesting to do. I may not know on a given day what it will be, but by the end of a good day (or night), it is done.

Thanks again,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Jeff - what an amazing array of watches and another great project
: of yours get a make over. The Hall of Fame of the first
: Autavia's. I know of at least 10 samples in collectors hands
: that are not on the register. Some of these may have the
: straight steel hands (I have one) but others I know of are
: correct in every respect so maybe they will come forward in
: time. I'm still working on mine. Other than that I cannot add
: anything further other than my compliments.
: regards
: Paul
: www.heuerworld.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE