The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Now seller has listed watch correctly looks good value

Agree, had not seen new pics, last i saw no naked dial pics or serials (i tend to only check auctions once!) if he had listed both originally and not spooked people by suggesting no serial number it would likely have sold.

He has not helped his cause!

As i said before at $8000-9000 its a nice piece, doubt you will find better for cheaper especially as it's also unpolished.

Rich
www.heuerpriceguide.com

: Edges of the dail look OK . . . right?

: Not the best photos in the world, but these untrained eyes don't
: show me an major problems.

: Jeff

:
:

:
:

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE