The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Sad, poor practice, excuse my rants, Jeff sounds familiar?

Jeff has a similar story, someone had interfered with an auction after it has ended and Jeff won, he layer found out the buyer, Jeff laid them down a nice law .m that forced the buyer to turn it over and they were s**** out of money since they did wrong... All i can say i don't give a damn if something sold that's really rare but i do not contact sellers to make them a better offer once that item is sold/reserved to the other person...

I can only say un-freaking believable what people do, they certainly have inner demons flowing thru them...

And i end my rant..

: :

: Hi everyone

: I bought this watch in good faith and I hope that the seller will
: honour the sale as there is a buyer making him a very very
: strong offer. I just got an email from him asking me if I would
: take a refund + $500. It is very sad that someone would make him
: an offer knowing that the watch is already sold. Please let me
: know what you guys think. Thank you very much.

: Regards,
: Amran

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE