The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Siffert redial recommendations

Here's my Siffert before I managed to lose the dial

It's now been redialled with a dial that's nice and clean and looks right ish, but isn't.

Question is - where can I get a replacement dial. I'm not sure exactly what issue it is, but the serial number looks to be 241076 from the photo. I'm not going to risk damaging the case by taking the rice grain bracelet off to double check !

Ideally a same issue OG dial would do it, or alternatively does anyone know if the current dial can be refinished to be as close a replica of the original as possible ?

This isn't a watch that's going to be up for sale, it was bought with my pittance of an inheritance from my Dad and I'd like to pass it on to my son when he gets old enough to treat it properly (I.e not lose the dial or such !)

Cheers

Jonny

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE