The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
"A Tale of two Divers"

Hi all,
Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to receive a G.Monnin Heuer 844, complete with Heuer signed bracelet with diver extension. I was also fortunate to acquire a Heuer Autavia Diver 100 late last year which I have put side by side the Monnin to provide a visual comparison of Heuer’s “Alpha” divers.
I know, as Heuer collectors, we have read many things about these two great watches telling us about their place (and importance) in Heuer history. So instead of boring you with facts, I’ll just show you some pictures :D

Side by Side

A closer look at the 844 Monnin

If you got this far in the post, thanks for reading!!!

Now my question for you is….
which do you prefer AND why?

Best,
Gabe

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE