The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
i can hlep you tonight........

i have that exact watch the white dialed lemania 1873 reissue and all the correct packaging and the full model and serial number. i have pics of everything and will email you them tonight to help you in your fight, although i don't think the vendor will be able to send you the right stuff as if they had it, they would have sent it already, i would think.

my guess is you might be able to recoup some funds sent assuming they advertised the watch at the price you paid with all the correct packaging. now as to the value of boxes and papers?? i can't help out there, but i'm sure you might be able to get an idea from ebay of tracking the same watch listed with the correct packing and one without?? the difference in final prices should be able to give you an idea of what you are owed.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE