The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Old Heuer Chronograph

Can anyone give me some insight on this old Heuer Chronograph with the Chapion Logo on the dial?I need to know a good place to send it for restoration.It's running and keeping time, But it has never been serviced. it needs a pusher button replaced on the chrono, and the crystal is broken. I'd like to get an idea as to what a restoration would cost, and what it's worth as it is now, and what it might be worth in restored condition. Thanks-

Messages In This Thread

Old Heuer Chronograph
Champion Heuer
Re: Champion Heuer
Champion Heuer, Priceless
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE