The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Fear Factor-Airport discovery
In Response To: The REAL Story, maybe. LOL ()

Hi,
This is developing into an interesting discussion. Man, am I glad that my plane had a 2 hour delay at Cincinnati. Otherwise I may have never seen the photo. Well in the end Jim would have finished his book, put it in its cover again and look at the backside.
Jeff, I am sorry mistaking it for a Steve Mcqueen. At the moment that I saw it, a real interesting female person of not too high age wanted to start a conversation with me which I thought was extremely fascinating. Not about Heuers or global warming though.I was kind of distracted. Mea culpa....

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE