The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, Fred and Rene!!
In Response To: Re: Meet Lucy (Analog) ()

Thanks, guys!! It has been a pleasure to learn about these fantastic watches!! And, of course, your "primers" / idiot's guides for our Heuer guys will always be appreciated.

Absolutely amazing to me that Breitling made this watch in 1953 . . . the design is so beautiful and the build feels exceptionally good.

It's an honor to be hated by you guys, and I appreciate the education and encouragement. We will hope for more well-earned hatred!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: that is one of the absolute best, mind blowing quality, 1953 cased
: 765 AVI's I have ever seen
: just imagine this was the start of a whole range of military
: watches that were produced by various brands
: it preceeds Brequet by at least 1 year and only about a handful of
: these watches have surfaced so far

: I hate you !

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE