The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
What a find: Episode III *PIC*

Yes my friends: something new from the "regular locals". Its amasing what these old women do have in house from their former husbands:

The one and only Montreal with blue dial and metal bracelet. More important original papers (matching numbers!)....and now as a highlight the original box: which is THE original box...and non of the Monaco like stuff, people sell (and finally buy) their Montreals in.

The dial is very clean (spot is from the case), the glass is 100%...the case shows some signs of weargae...the bracelet is mint...and the best...4 spare parts included...fitting now my 21 cm wrist.

As a sideline, I believe 600 euro is a VERY good price for this set: what do you think :-)

Have a nice weekend: as I will have with my new (very heavy) beauty.

Messages In This Thread

What a find: Episode III *PIC*
What a GREAT purchase. Congrats. *NM*
Congrats Alex!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE