The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
WatchTime Cal 11 Monaco

Happy Hoildays guys Hope all went well your way
I have not seen anybody post about this.
Nov/Dec issue of Watch Time One of my U.S. Fav.Watch Mags. Has some nice photos of our watches new and old.
Enjoy.
Something I think you guys can relate to. On page 61 is a add for Breitling Chrono-matic and on the Heuer Montie also Look at the sub dial at 3 its off. NOw on a new watch add, what in the hell is with that!?....

Also on the Heuer both the sub and the second hand are off. but thats a vintage watch and the watchmaker worked on it like I spell and type. But stunning case work and hands dial etc.
But back in school for some reason people had alot of trouble with placing hands on a Chronograph, sometimes one can be left eyed and right handed etc. But if you charge the big $$ get it correct the 1st time , there is only so many times thay will go on and off with out damage to something.

But whats with a National add thats off.
It seems to be happing more often in the last years. I do not remeber ever seeing hands not spot on in old adds. But again who knows
Is it me, or do you all see it too.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE