The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New Arrival 50's v72 *LINK*

New arrival, I really like it. Obviously I thought I would like it, or else it would have been stupid to buy it, but I found I liked it more than I expected once it arrived and was on the wrist.

Jeff, when you get thru item 3,482 on the to-do list, maybe we can have more of these 50's models in the gallery.

Anyone have a view whether the jeweller special markings ('Turler') reduce the value of the watch? Personally I dont mind it, though I don't like the jeweller name to close to the Heuer shield.

Here's another view, I know the strap is not correct for the period but it goes pretty nicely with the watch (strap is an ATG special).

Here a close up I tried with a new macro lens, just a cheapo peice of glass that goes on the front of the existing lens, but seems to work pretty well (warning, slightly big pic):

Messages In This Thread

New Arrival 50's v72 *LINK*
Just great,Congrats Shaun!
Nice, very nice
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE