The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Scan Day: Under-Appreciated *PIC*
In Response To: Scan Day: Under-Appreciated ()

THink this one: but due to the PVD nature I kept it stored instead of wearing it in public. All my PVD watches only see the dark of my bank safe!

I'm now that fare, that I have a spare bracelet in each color of each style to equip some of the watches for a ones-per-6-month-sunday-wear.

Here a small list of the under-apprechiated PVD watches:

- regatta silver NOS
- regatta olive NOS
- autavia silver NOS
- autavia black NOS
- autavia olive NOS
- pewter silver NOS
- pasadena black NOS
- pasadena chrome
- montreal black NOS
- carrera old style NOS
- carrera new style NOS

Still in search for:

- regatta black NOS
- monaco black NOS
- pasadena olive NOS

may be:

- autavia gold NOS (only to complete the 1980's autavia/skipper series: still waiting also for JEFF's Diver 100 :-)

ALEX

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE