The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Very Nice.

: Not only 1 but I have many parts for the 520.
: We had a material house move from my local
: area to some distance away and they had a
: sale one of the sale items are 1500 plastic
: boxes full of parts all calibrated so made
: an offer and got it this is just one of the
: boxes. I have loads of Valjoux and other
: Chrono parts. It was a good investment as it
: has got me and many other watchmakers out of
: trouble.

: Richard
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thats wounderful news someone who knows what to do with the parts and cares and knows about them
Very glad to here it.
The last 15 years or so some of the supply houses have all but given up tring to get the parts we need. Even if you know thay have boxes in the back!!!!
I know a place here that has so meny of the Heuer fluted push buttons and any other one we would ever need. But about 9 years ago thay changed all the help . and with in one week thay said no we dont have that "next" and there are boxes of them, but it seems thay do not care.

Anyways Fantsaic buy!!!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE