The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Some quick research reveals...
In Response To: Some quick research reveals... ()

Ah, how embarrassing, I appear to be a muppet, it seems, unlike other watches I've owned, that to change the date you turn the crown the opposite way from the way you would wind it, and it seems to have quite a bit of travel before it changes, oh dear, can't believe I didn't checked this before I posted. Anyway, all's well that ends well, thanks for your reply anyway Chuck, much appreciated.

Al.

Messages In This Thread

Dumb question.
Some quick research reveals...
Re: Some quick research reveals...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE