The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Good!! Then He has the "Correct" Super Autavia

:
: Don't you just hate it when someone puts 60's
: vintage Heuers in a 50's vintage car, or
: 70's vintage Heuers in a 60's car, etc.??

: Here, he seems to have the 60's Heuer in the
: 60's car.

: Jeff
=================================================
Hi Crew, Thank You Jeff for getting the photo up. I do not care about the Alfa site link I just tried to get it on this site so folks would see it. I can not beleave I still can not seem to get photos up. Dang! I have a millon of them!

Any way your ?s it is a 1963 GT350. the 400 came in 66 . Looked the same, but with more USA looking lights. It got its name by the H.P. 350. Mr F. Lambo wanted to have Italy make the best super car. His company then and now bulds the Lamboghini trackers all over Italy. He drove a Ferrari and asked Mr. Enzo F. how he should improve his cars so thay where more road worthy. Long story short Enzo F. told Mr. lambo to go make Tracters and leave the Super cars to him.
So with that Mr Lambo started the car works, and this was his fist.

Now guys a little controvery about Dash timers. I to hate to see the incorrect one in a car. But if you where a SCCA racer in the eara after ww2 Most guys bought used cars say a 1955 alfa and started racing it in 61 because the cars where so advanced thay still took home the wins. a 55 alfa where still winning national events into the late 60s so it is concevible that you could have differnt eras timers on them.and still be a correct race car. But I fully agree with you guys, but as it is, there are exceptions.
Again Happy New year and big THANK YOU for the sites and fixing my post .
Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE