The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
2004 BIOS *LINK* *PIC*

I had to think about what to post for 2004.
Decided on these as they are a classic BIOS (Blame It On Stein) for me. Hey I didn't even really know these Autavias existed before OtD, never mind realising that I wanted to own one.

I bought the grey 112.603 as it seemed like a classic eighties watch, then I saw the black 113.603 in some OtD discussion and it went high on the wish list. The skipper was well, I dont know, it fits in well with the same cases, and then you know it goes on and on and you lose reason and you end up buying a monstrosity like the gold 114.603. Actually I really like it. It is not subtle.

So obviously the green 111.603 has to be high on the wanted list for 2005.

Actually my joint number one wish list for 2005 was delivered just before year end 2004, thanks to the king of the treasure hunters (hi Ralf), check out the link...

ps: name that album cover, anyone?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE