The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I know, I was 1st runner up on the bidding on that

: turning! that carrera 12, white dial black
: subdials, is a tough one.... to say the
: least! i'm on it, you'll be the first to
: know! too bad just missed a nice one a week
: or so ago, on the high side, but it was a
: nice example. best i've seen so far.

I know, I was 1st runner up on the bidding on that one... If I had had more time at the end of the auction I would have gone a little bit higher, but at least the winner was pretty determined to end up on top. With a little luck I won't have to compete with him on the next example, just as you won't have to compete with me for any Siffert's that appear, as I am satisfied with my example...

-- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE