The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
my apologizes to Bradley...

as i never meant this to be a "is this fake" post. sorry about the teaser part, very poor taste on my part, but i only meant it as a quip to get people to look at your watch, so i could get schooled which i did and needed. it was a stupid thing to do and in hindsight i realized this quite quickly, hence my first apology and this one.

i do frequent this site alot, but i am definatly not "well respected" as i made it quite clear i'm a beginner and know little to nothing about much in general. since i'm new and a bit ignorant, that accounts for my stupid post, as i will make real sure not to do anything that foolish again, i hope.

for anyone reading these threads it should be very clear that my posts were uninformed and the watch on auction is the real deal. i am real sorry Bradley, and hope you can overlook this beginners mistake.

best,

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE