The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: CONGRATULATIONS, Bradley!!
In Response To: CONGRATULATIONS, Bradley!! ()

OK, I guess the only saving grace to my acting like a dumbass is the old saying about "no such thing as bad publicity".....did I happen to mention that I do PR for a living?? I was shocked that 1605 people looked at this auction, which is a good lesson to us all: DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO PUT TOGETHER A GOOD LISTING! Race cart pictures might be corny, but.......any time 1605 people look at your item............oh, nevermind. Thanks, Jeff. Send me an address and I will send big photos of both Dato 45s. BTW, several people emailed me w/ questions about "t swiss" and simply "swiss". Should make an interesting photo-comparison. So, y'all know the difference, right????

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE