The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Replacement movement?
In Response To: Re: Replacement movement? ()

hello. and thank's for your help i am sure i will need more of it. i just made an offer on the esa y2 listed on ebay. i called the watchmaker today. and he said the pushers are fine.i told him that we have to read the catalogue's i think he's at his end with it. but maybe not .he want's to see the watch WORK. he did confirm it has a esa y2. i think today when i show him the catalogue maybe he can get it. the watch is jumping aroun like a nut from 1 sec. to 50 sec. to 1.30 just all around.one guy said it sounds like the timing crystal.for the led. again Thank You. any other help thank's in advance Ta. phila pa 19125

: Yep, it's an ESA Y2 in common with most of the dual-module watches
: around. I've been thinking of picking up one of the movements
: from eBay in case my original decides to play up in the future
: too....

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE