The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Star of the Summer Show has Just Arrived

The "star" of my summer show (or one of the stars) has just arrived a few minutes ago, so depending on my weekend schedule, I may be able to post some photos or I may need an "extension". Of course, at this time [friday afternoon, at 4:40], I have no idea about my weekend schedule, and will await orders from "The Boss". On these weekends, I'm sometimes like the delivery truck driver . . . I only learn my route immediately before the departure!!

So I will hope to have some new photos; if not, I have some new ideas to accompany some old photos . . . in any event, here's to a super weekend for all our readers!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: As we approach the transition from July to August, let's get out
: the cameras (and the watches) and have a scan theme for the
: weekend of July 31st, focusing on "Summer of 2009".

: Some ideas might include: best watch acquisition of the summer . .
: . grail or bargain, old or new, Heuer, Omega or otherwise best
: photo that you have taken . . . watch, vacation, family, sports
: event, etc. best photo that you have seen . . . on a forum, in a
: magazine, etc. a book you read or a movie that you enjoyed . . .
: or an interesting article about watches a scan of a favorite
: watch catalog or advertisement even the funniest fake you have
: seen listed on ebay

: you get the idea: Heuer or non-Heuer, new or old, watch-related or
: personal . . . just about anything goes!!

: Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE