The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Mid-Summer Scan Weekend:Late entry.

Thanks Paul,I also enjoy this watch very much and I would love to find out more about this one and the genuine Heuer Divers as well.
I`d say I`m pretty much on the same level as you.I am still a comparative newbie on the forum,but thankfully the other guys are seasoned veterans and the table should turn out to be a great tool when it`s done.

To my knowledge the work is coming along nicely,feel kind of bad,that I haven`t really been in touch with the other guys as much as I should have been.
But Mark set us up with an excellent work sheet,and I`m doing my little search operation on the web,trying to find pictures and info when I can find the time.There isn`t very much information about the Divers out there,but I know the more experienced guys have got a much better source material,so I`m confident this will be a great addition to the forums.
It seems to be very much a matter of adding method to the madness : )

Cheers
Marius

,: Hi Marius - I love the Heuer (and Tag) divers and I think this one
: is the ultimate (with the possible exception of the Autavia
: 100). I have read your diver posts with great interest over the
: last few weeks and seen some great Heuer and non-Heuer examples
: comming your way. I am afraid my limited knowledge meant I could
: not contribute to the Diver reference table you, David and other
: were working on. May I ask how its going? Have you got one of
: each yet?
: Best regards
: Paul

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE