The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
That veryfriendly lady at the reception isthe voice Brigitte
In Response To: today is my lucky Day ()

Hi Amer,

very lucky , always when i am there , nobody has time to show my wife iris and me the museum.... very lucky, you know the right persons; at the reception you got a personal guiding by BRIGITTE ,she s on our pics...... she is also the VOICE of TagHeuer , you will speak to here when you get in the waiting line or need a extension...!

Shes always interessted in the fantastic historie of Heuer , so she can tell the museums visiters some little stories from the 70 ties...

And the Master Watchmaker at the after sales deptm. is DENIS... is a great guy too......yes your hands have been always origl., no doubt about that !!!!

great posting, take care and greetings

Jasper Bitter

: Hi Heuer Friends
: today I made a Trip to la chaux-de-fonds to visit TAGHEUER and
: Bring 2 watches from my collection for service,I met the watch
: maker responsible for service for the Vintage Heuer we had a
: discusion about the unusual hand my Monaco and he told me that
: the hands is Original and Heuer produced on the 70`s in a
: limited number ,they still have a many accesories and Dials for
: Monaco but not for 1133 B it`s out of stock and I ask to visit
: the Museum a was surprising they opened the Door for me and my
: wife for 25 min accompanied with a charment lady wow what a
: feeling friend Amazzzzzziiing.some pictures to share it with you
: cheers
: Amer

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE