The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
How many right arms in this photo ?

I would agree the 3 reg Autavia on the right arm with the hounds tooth jacket is the most likely candidate to be Ben Hoodinkee. I would guess there's actually a 2nd right arm in this photo. The owner is wearing a 1533G on the left arm and a production Monaco 1133B on the right.
This invites another point - Can you wear a 2nd Heuer on the right arm to a special Heuer event such as the one ? I know that i'm considering doing it for the London meeting in december. Is it ok to break this social taboo in London ? What do people think ?
- Darren
-
-
-
-: I am not sure what you guys mean with dog teeth jacket, but I would
: say the one with the Autavia on his right arm.
: Good that you had such fun.

: Can't wait until December. Up to 25 registrations alrady rumours
: say!
: Any visitors from across the Atlantic??

: Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE