The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
One of a kind "Short pushers" Heuer Bundeswehr ?

First of all, I apologize for my poor english, I'll do my best to make that post as intelligible as possible :)
I'm trying to get some clue concerning some partiularities of my watch

I'm the proud owner of a nice exemplar of Heuer Bundeswehr 3H chronograph:

Beyond its wonderfull condition, it displays the rare (unique?) feature of having short chronograph pusher and unstepped "pusher holes"

Unlike classical Heuer Bunds (random pic from google :)

Besides, the case do not display the usual 1550SG... engraving between the lugs, but they might have goten errased by a case polishing/microbeading.

That kind of pushers/case reminds me strong of those from Sinn 156 chronographs :

Have you ever observed such characteristics on other Heuer Bund ?

Have you an idea of the possible history of this Bund ? (very small production, service case and pushers from Sinn, based on the 156 case adapted to Heuer Bund etc... ?)

Thank's for helping me finding the in and outs of that beautiful piece of history :)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE