The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: and here is the dial... *LINK* *PIC*
In Response To: and here is the dial... ()

Thanks for your interest :)

If you look at the pictoral review of Heuer Bundeswehr from W.A.Manning (link bellow), the dial of mine is the sixth with standard Heuer logo (no small T, big 3H and cut-off hour markers), the same as the first Sinn branded dial (except for the logo, of course).

The case of mine has unstepped lugs, like the first Sinn Bund presented on that page.

It has no engraving between the lugs neither at 6 nor at 12.

By the way, I also noticed on that page that the same kind of pushers are found on the Cal.12 Heuer Bund prototype, and also on the valjoux 7750 chronograph from Italian Air Force.

Nevertheless, if I compare the case of mine to the case of a Sinn 156, it really the same, except for the thickness (the bund is thiner). Same lugs, same psuher holes etc...

Concerning the movement, I do not have the proper tools to open the case without risking to damage it, but i'd like to. It is supposed to be a valjoux 230, the flyback functions without problem, but I don't kno if there were different versions of the movement (I believe there were).

I made a few new pictures to better show dial, lugs, etc...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE