The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
My oldest Carrera and my newest

Just received this one (some discussion about it earlier in the forum)... I know it is the inferior movement and I know Chuck preferred the triple subregisters, but I just love this one. Case ref is 7753, as we expected - it is not valjoux 92 as described by the seller. Fantastic condition and doesn't look altered - the distortion around the Heuer shield is from scratches on the crystal - the dial is great. My favourite of the moment...

It is reunited with it's long lost brother ..... the first Carrera I ever bought, some time in the 1990's. I remember considering selling it five years ago as these models were not too appreciated compared to the 2447 and 3647... but really happy I kept it and didn't succumb to peer pressure!!!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE