The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: KAF - why not 82AF?
In Response To: Re: KAF - why not 82AF? ()

: Thanks Paul,
: With Regards to the 82AF 510's, the numbers I have is 3 known, with
: maybe 4 if BrevetPlus had one - but I'm not sure if his is the
: same as the one that was on ebay a few weeks back, I've got a
: bit lost in all the threads/excitement: I have one, I know of
: another person in the UK (Bristol I think) who has one - (he
: kindly emailed me after seeing my various threads on different
: forums, with photos etc), and the one that was on ebay a few
: weeks ago being sold by the same person selling the 3 reg
: Autavia KAF.

: All 3 were the black PVD model (510.501 I think), all have the same
: heavy handed stampings, with different 3 numbers after '82AF'*.
: (*I did email the seller of the one on ebay for the full
: stampings, as they were redacted in the photos, but he didn't
: get back to me) :0(
: (and all are battered and well used!)

: Stewart

Hi Stewart/ Paul

The 2 watches on ebay, 510.501 and the Autavia with Arabic Numeral Dial, both belonged to me. Altogether, I have bought 6 watches. One PVD 510.501 and Autavia ( both were sold on ebay ) now I have 4 more Autavias. One Arabic 3 register, One Arabic 2 register ( both Manual ) One Auto Autavia all three watches have Arabic numeral Dial.
Also I have one more Autavia, basic Automatic 2 reg with Military Marking, also very interesting piece. Also my source has 2 more watches left which he doesn't want to sell at the moment, one Autavia ( Normal Dial ) and one more 510.501 BLACK PVD.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE