The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I don’t want to say “I told you so”...

...but… actually, yes I do! :)

With the size, you wouldn’t be able to get away with a fussy dial, but Heuer had that well in hand and pared everything back to give you just what you need. That has its ultimate expression in a 2447 S in my opinion, but the Tachy dials are still very readable. And your execution is rare and particularly handsome – I do have a fondness for the Vj92 two register watches.

It would look good alongside a silver/red Tachy… or maybe a blue Deci… or… There are lots of “ors” in the Carrera world :) Welcome to it and I’m glad you saw the light!

Messages In This Thread

FAO. Mark & Paul.. you were right
Thanks, Stewart -- Added to OnTheDash
Re: Well said
I don’t want to say “I told you so”...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE