The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Seems Fair to Me / Do You Like the Autavia?

: Cheers Jeff........all as i suspected,but guess i just needed to get confirmation that what i thought was indeed correct. I do like the Autavia,it feels well made,looks different to the other re-issues Tag have released,and is generally rarer/more difficult to get hold of than the Carrera re-issues,which have been around for a few years now. Ultimatley i would like to get hold of some Heuer Autavia's......i think you know where i coming from Jeff !,we all know that the Heuer name is better on a watch than Tag Heuer !!,...but for now this trade seems like the right thing for me to do,.....however,I like both the Carrera and the Autavia,but keeping the Carrera in its box because its too small for my taste or putting it on and wishing it was bigger,just seems..... well... wrong. Is there any sort or Heuer watch that has the same sort of design as the Carrera but is bigger, that i could look out for in the sales forum?.
Kind Regards
Bryan
: These two seem to sell in the same price range,
: so as an economic matter, the exchange seems
: fair.

: They are very different looking watches -- the
: size, the style and the bracelet, among
: other factors. Seems to me that if you like
: the look and feel of the Autavia [and I
: really like this model], then you should
: make the trade.

: Please let us know what you do.

: Jeff

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE