The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Response from seller!

I asked the seller if he had any comment regarding the discussion about him on the forum. His response is as follows:

"Hello again.

I spoke to Jeff Stein, the owner of On the Dash regarding what you were talking about... apparently this type of thing has happened before.

It appears to be a tactic to decrease possible interest from potential buyers - in other words as Mr. Stein put in, "It's a way of keeping interest AND the price low, so the instigator buys the watch for cheaper, or below market value.".

My apologies... I had NO IDEA what you meant in my first reply... I am an honest person, and for the life of me COUNLD NOT understand what was going on.

If by any chance you are a businessman, and travel to New Jersey (NOT NY like is stated in the disscussion board - you figure the idiot could have at least looked on my auction and gotten the State correct when attacking my auction!) I would be most pleased to bring it to you for viewing... or anyone you trust - could view it for you. I would extend that courtesy to you... bring it anywhere you like - to whomever you like - in the entire State of NJ.

That is how I do business.

Thanks for the heads up."

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE