The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Forgive and Forget
In Response To: Heuer Carrera NOS on Ebay ()

Hello everyone. It has been awhile since I visited ON THE DASH and this is the first thing that draws my attention. Having read the entire discussion I am having trouble understanding why there is any discussion at all concerning this Carrera. It appears that the watch is not stolen and has been paid for and legally belongs to the seller. He has the right to sell it on eBay and if his name is slandered or his auction is damaged by this posting then something is amiss and I would hope that Jeff corrects it. I have had gold coins that I have sold on eBay to International Buyers also come up missing, due to Customs or Postal Services delays. The Buyers would always contact me requesting either another coin or reimbursement. Later the coins would finally clear customs and everyone was satisfied. If I were interested in this Carrera, which I am not, I would be bidding on it and wouldn't worry about any pasted misunderstanding. As it is stated in the Bible "I forget what lies behind and look forward to what lies ahead". Which means forget the pasted and get on with the future. Have a Christian spirit and guard you mouth. God Bless you all, Charles Rush.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE